The perfect ladle for all your favorite soups and stews!
No kitchen is complete without some seriously trusty tools. A ladle is part of any cook's essentials. Our kitchen ladle is your go-to utensil for preparing and serving everything liquid, thick or thin. Our soup ladle doubles as a serving ladle when preparing and serving mess-free stews, puddings, punches and more, without racking up the dirty dishes. Our durable, dishwasher safe ladle is designed with a flat front for scooping every last drop of soup or stew from cookware.
Volume (Metric / US):
15 ml / 1 tbsp
Max Temp (°C/°F):
200°C / 392°F
- Sleek design: Designed with every kitchen in mind! The black color adds a timeless look to any kitchen so you can proudly display your Kitchen Tools on your countertop! Or hang your Tools using the small hole at the end of the handle.
- Every last drop: Designed with a flat front to scrape out any last bits of food or liquid in your casserole, soups or stews.
Do Not Use in Microwave
Do Not Use in Oven
Limited Lifetime Warranty
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Delivery charges calculated at checkout.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
1. Pack: Please safely pack your items in the original packaging or box with adequate protection.
2. Slip: Include a packing slip with your return. It should have the following information:
3. Ship: On the shipping label on top of the package, please write our address.
- Wash Tupperware with non-abrasive liquid soaps to keep its original shine.
- Every 2.5 seconds 24 hours a day someone around the world is starting a Tupperware Party.
- The classic round seal ensures that the container is liquid-tight, so you can carry water, juices, curries etc. without spilling.
- Tupperware in India is made from the best quality resins, imported organic colorants and by imported stainless steel molds and imported machines.
- Tupperware products are guaranteed against chipping, cracking or breaking under normal non-commercial use.
- Handling instructions for products with printing.
- The printed products must be gently washed with water and mild soap solution.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning material such as plastic, scrubber, hardwire brush, scrub pad, abrasive powder, ash or sawdust. Use a soft sponge for cleaning.
- Never use concentrated dishwashing liquids/cake. Always dilute with water before usage.
- There is no lifetime guarantee on the printing.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.